I have recently been informed that our uniform provider has changed, with Fitwells no longer supplying our uniform. Please see the information below that has passed to the school:
Kitted Out will provide the following services for your school:
- Two South Liverpool Shops, 333 Aigburth Road, L17 and 276 Smithdown Road, L15. Uniform will be stocked in the store closest to the school and in some cases both. Our shops are Open Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm.
- Continuity of your schools uniform, the same high standards of quality uniform will be stocked and a structure of purchasing stock from all relevant UK manufacturers including for example, Banner, Trutex, Rowlinsons, Knitwear, William Turner & Sons Ties is already in place.
- Representatives from all the major stockists have been informed of the transfer of school contracts and are giving their full support to Kitted Out including the option of personally meeting with each school to reassure and support their uniform provision for Summer 2019 and beyond
- Kitted Out is long established specialist School Uniform retailer and are able to deploy significant resources into increasing stock availability as quickly as possible
- Service and quality are at the core of Kitted Out and you can find external public reviews on Google and the Business’ Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/kittedout1
- ONLINE SERVICES – Kitted Out has a fully integrated website where uniform can be purchased online throughout the year. Your schools’ uniform will be added to the site during this month and you will be notified once it is live. https://www.kittedoutschoolwear.co.uk
If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the school.