School Code of Conduct
Agreement for school
The school will do its best to:
· Promote the Jewish ethos of the school.
· Care for the emotional well-being of every child by creating a safe and happy school environment.
· Deliver a broad and balanced curriculum which meets with the individual needs of every child and the statutory requirements of the National Curriculum.
· Encourage every child to achieve their full potential in all areas of the curriculum, and pursue their interests and talents.
· Ensure children are taught how to keep themselves safe in the world and online.
· Respect the cultures and religious beliefs of all our children.
· Ensure the children have many opportunities to attend after school activities, go on school trips and have visitors to the school.
· Keep parents/ carers fully informed about their child’s progress.
· Welcome parents/ carers into the life of the school and keep them informed about school activities and achievements.