Parents Code of Conduct
Agreement for Parents and Carers
To help my child at school, I will do my best to:
· Play an active part in supporting the Jewish ethos of the school.
· Ensure that my child arrives at school on time, is wearing the correct uniform and is collected on time each day.
· Make sure my child attends school regularly and is properly equipped.
· Support the school’s policies.
· Support my child with their homework, including reading and through wider learning opportunities, such as visits to local libraries and museums.
· Advise the school of any concerns or problems that may affect my child’s learning.
· Attend meetings to discuss my child’s progress at school.
· Treat all staff, parents and other members of the school community with kindness and respect.